Sunday, August 12, 2012

Challenge 82 - Using Brayd

I don't always have time to get something posted for the challenges at I am the Diva, but this week, I managed to get a tile done and it's ready to post! This week the challenge was the UMT (use my tangle) challenge, where we are challenged to use a specific tangle.  This week's tangle is Brayd.  I've tried this tangle a time or two, but was never totally satisfied with my results, so I thought I'd give it another try.


So, this is what I ended up with. Very simple and straightforward...just the tangle, Brayd.  There are some really great tangles submitted to the challenge this week...pop on over to I am the Diva and check out all the other entries.

Thanks so much for stopping in!  Come visit anytime!  If you leave a comment, please know that it's much appreciated!  Until next time...

Hugs! 
Photobucket


Pin It!

3 comments:

tanglewithlinda.wordpress.com said...

Well, this one sure turned out beautifully. I have seen tiles that are filled with brayd with other tangles and monotangles like this one, and I love them all. This is such a beautiful tangle. Whether it looks like hair, a snake, or nothing at all; I love it. Thanks for posting it.

Bernardine Cuttino said...

So striking. Now this is something, I need to look into. Thanks for your visit and sweet luv. Hugs

Shelly Beauch said...

Brilliant twisty brayd!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails